Homeopathy is one of the most widely used medical systems in the world, especially in Europe and India. About 500 million people use it. It is a subtle but powerful way of stimulating the life force in each of us to heal our whole systems. Homeopathy is a scientific but also a magical system of medicine - because magic is merely science that is not understood.
There is plenty of good scientific research showing that homeopathy works. Go to The Homeopathy Research Institute for more info.
Here are seven fascinating things about homeopathy:
1. It works wonderfully well yet how it works is hard to understand.
2. An overall understanding of how it works is emerging from a new scientific understanding of water. Water is still one of the great scientific mysteries ( along with life, consciousness, what the universe is made of, and what life is all about ) but new discoveries show that water does have a memory, and this explains how homeopathic remedies work when there is nothing of the substance left in the medicine.
3. DNA works in our bodies (and minds) when it is dissolved (in very small quantities) in water. Homeopathy works in the same way. This explains why homeopathy works so deeply in our biology.
4. Homeopathy works in harmony with the healing forces of the body, by stimulating them into action, It treats people by treating their whole system.
5. Homeopathy has been persecuted at several times in its history and in various countries. It is not popular with pharmaceutical companies or their proxies, nor with scientists and sceptics who think that science is a fixed and near-complete body of knowledge.
6. The study of homeopathy is the study not only of the properties of water, but also of patterns of human health and illness, and above all of human nature. Our illnesses are expressions of weaknesses in our systems, and are products of our individuality.
7. Homeopathy is wonderful –but you have to take the right remedy. (Finding this remedy can be difficult.)